Fenton in Genesee County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Dibbleville Business District II
"The Andrews Block" built by Clark Andrews in 1867
- 1869-Booth & Boutell Books & Watches
- 1869-Anderson's Mens Clothes
- 1872-Johnson's Crockery & Millinery
- 1869-Adams Hardware & Stoves
Erected by Fenton Community Fund and Community Foundation of Greater Flint.
Location. 42° 47.57′ N, 83° 42.32′ W. Marker is in Fenton, Michigan, in Genesee County. Marker is at the intersection of South Leroy Street and West Shiawassee Avenue, on the right when traveling south on South Leroy Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 West Shiawassee Avenue, Fenton MI 48430, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 1838 Judge Daniel LeRoy's Law Office (here, next to this marker); Saint Jude's Episcopal Church (within shouting distance of this marker); 1837-Riggs Hotel (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); 1889 A.J. Phillips Work Office (about 400 feet away); 1834 Clark Dibble Settlement (about 600 feet away); 1840 Grindstone from Fenton Mills Fenton United Methodist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Fenton House (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fenton.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 21, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 183 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 21, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.