Forney in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1989 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8534.)
Location. 32° 44.673′ N, 96° 28.302′ W. Marker is in Forney, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is on South Center Street 0.1 miles north of East Church Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. House, and marker, behind fence but still visible. Marker is at or near this postal address: 303 S Center St, Forney TX 75126, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. William and Blanche Brooks House (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); William Madison McDonald Dick P. Moore House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Walter Dickson Adams and the Adams Drugstore (approx. 0.2 miles away); 1899 Automobile Trip (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dixie Overland Highway (approx. ¼ mile away); Forney (approx. ¼ mile away); Forney Independent School District (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Forney.
Categories. • Architecture •
More. Search the internet for McKellar House.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 14, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 13, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 191 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 13, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.