Bryant in Saline County, Arkansas — The American South (West South Central)
The Geographical Center of Arkansas
Center of Arkansas
is a few steps
north of this highway
The Arkansas Society
Daughters of American Colonists
Erected 1936 by The Arkansas Society, Daughters of American Colonists.
Location. 34° 38.147′ N, 92° 28.699′ W. Marker is in Bryant, Arkansas, in Saline County. Marker is on Old Stage Coach Road (State Highway 5) 0.2 miles west of Hilldale Road, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Bryant AR 72022, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Battle of Hurricane Creek (approx. 3.5 miles away); Bauxite, Arkansas (approx. 5.9 miles away); 11th Arkansas Infantry, C.S.A. (approx. 7.4 miles away); De Soto Trail (approx. 7.6 miles away); Saline County in the Civil War (approx. 7.9 miles away); Saline County's Everlasting Tribute (approx. 7.9 miles away); Saline County Revolutionary War Soldiers (approx. 7.9 miles away); Saline County Records (approx. 7.9 miles away).
Categories. • Landmarks •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 9, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 9, 2016, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 124 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on August 9, 2016, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.