309 Belleville Street
—Victoria, B.C. —
[Marker below, French]
Ancienne residence de la famille William J. Pendray construite en 1897. Devint «Lorretto Hall», couvent de la congrégation de Notre-Dame des Anges de Lennoxville, Québec. Les salles de jardins furent loués pour des activities speciales des Canadiens français. Aujourd’hui, Rita Roy-Wilson est propriétaire de cet edifice qui porte le nom «The Gatsby Mansion». Don de l’Association historique francphone de Victoria 2001
Erected 2001 by L’Association historique francphone de Victoria.
Location. 48° 25.316′ N, 123° 22.5′ W. Marker is in Victoria, British Columbia, in Capital Regional District. Marker can be reached from Belleville Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 309 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8W, Canada.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Juan Francisco de la Bodega y Quadra (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); Canadian Pacific Marine Terminal Building (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); The Mackenzie Papineau Battalion of the International Brigades
Additional keywords. topiary
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 15, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 1, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 595 times since then and 20 times this year. Last updated on August 11, 2016, by Adrienne Walker of Victoria, British Columbia. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 1, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.