Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Christian Church of Terrell
Erected 1976 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8511.)
Location. 32° 44.39′ N, 96° 16.547′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of North Adelaide Street and East Brin Street, on the right when traveling south on North Adelaide Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 405 North Adelaide Street, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Baptist Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Church of the Good Shepherd (about 700 feet away); Carnegie Public Library (approx. 0.2 miles St. John Catholic Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carnegie Library Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Gov. Oscar Branch Colquitt (1861-1940) (approx. 0.2 miles away); The American National Bank (approx. ¼ mile away); Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Terrell.
Also see . . . First Christian Church of Terrell. (Submitted on September 1, 2016.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 1, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 31, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 200 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 31, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.