Claytonville in Swisher County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Baptist Church of Claytonville
Erected 1975 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1623.)
Location. 34° 22.524′ N, 101° 34.976′ W. Marker is in Claytonville, Texas, in Swisher County. Marker is on Farm to Market Road 145 0.4 miles west of Farm to Market Road 2301, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Kress TX 79052, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 15 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Palo Duro Canyon (approx. 7½ miles away); Quanah Parker Trail (approx. 7½ miles away); Site of Celtic Post Office (approx. 9.2 miles away); United Methodist Church of Kress Kress Cemetery (approx. 10.1 miles away); Liberty Community and Finney Switch (approx. 10.6 miles away); The Santa Fe Railroad in Plainview (approx. 14.3 miles away); Site of Lake Plainview (approx. 14.3 miles away).
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on November 20, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 20, 2016, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 142 times since then and 63 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 20, 2016, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.