Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 

Sandys Sandys Parish Historical Markers

 
The Broad Arrow Marker image, Touch for more information
By Bill Coughlin, July 20, 2017
The Broad Arrow Marker
Bermuda, Sandys Parish, Sandys — The Broad Arrow
On North Arm, on the right when traveling north.
The Broad Arrow, or "crow's foot", is the traditional symbol of British military property and is found throughout Bermuda on milestones and boundary stones, several fine examples of which are on display at the Maritime Museum. The Broad Arrow is . . . — Map (db m107319) HM
Bermuda, Sandys Parish, Sandys — The Great Western Storehouse Completed in 1857
On Camber Road at Storehouse Lane, on the left when traveling west on Camber Road.
Built in conjunction with the Great Eastern Storehouse, this warehouse contained the offices of the Chief Engineer of the Dockyard. The weighbridge for the Yard can still be seen at the northern end of the building. The roof catchment, like those of . . . — Map (db m107317) HM

2 markers matched your search criteria.  
  
  
  
 
Paid Advertisement