Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 

Pepin County Wisconsin Historical Markers

 
Old Pepin County Courthouse and Marker image, Touch for more information
By Keith L, July 24, 2009
Old Pepin County Courthouse and Marker
Wisconsin (Pepin County), Durand — 508 — Old Pepin County Courthouse
On West Madison Street west of 3rd Avenue West, on the left when traveling west. Map (db m21459) HM
Wisconsin (Pepin County), Lund — Little House Wayside
On County Highway CC 1 mile south of County Highway SS, on the left when traveling south. Map (db m21299) HM
Wisconsin (Pepin County), Pepin — Anchor from the "Phil Scheckel"
On The Great River Road (State Highway 35) north of Washington Street, on the right when traveling north. Map (db m10077) HM
Wisconsin (Pepin County), Pepin — 118 — Laura Ingalls Wilder
On The Great River Road (State Highway 35) north of Washington Street, on the right when traveling north. Map (db m10064) HM
Wisconsin (Pepin County), Stockholm — 157 — Maiden Rock
On The Great River Road (State Highway 35) 3.1 miles south of County Highway AA, on the right when traveling south. Map (db m10052) HM
Wisconsin (Pepin County), Stockholm — 22 — Site of Fort St. Antoine 1686
On The Great River Road (State Highway 35) 1.2 miles south of County Highway JJ, on the right when traveling south. Map (db m10056) HM

6 markers matched your search criteria.
Paid Advertisement