East Lansing in Ingham County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Michigan Automobile Dealers Association
Erected 1987 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1338.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 44.991′ N, 84° 28.863′ W. Marker is in East Lansing, Michigan, in Ingham County. Marker is on Kendale Boulevard 0.2 miles north of East Saginaw Street (Business Interstate 69) when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1500 Kendale Boulevard, East Lansing MI 48823, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. Michigan State Medical Society / Michigan State Medical Society Headquarters (approx. ¼ mile away); Monsignor Jerome V. MacEachin / St. Thomas Aquinas Roman Catholic Parish (approx. 0.6 miles away); Collegeville / East Lansing (approx. 0.9 miles away); Masonic Temple (approx. one mile away); "That a Ladies Course be Organized" (approx. 1.1 miles away); Women's Building (approx. 1.1 miles away); Alice B. Cowles House (approx. 1.2 miles away); The Nation's Pioneer Land-Grant University (approx. 1.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in East Lansing.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 23, 2017. This page originally submitted on April 23, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 102 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 23, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.