Virginia Beach, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Old Donation Church
Erected 2005 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number K-280.)
Location. 36° 51.972′ N, 76° 7.824′ W. Marker is in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Marker is at the intersection of North Witchduck Road and Cathedral Drive, on the right when traveling north on North Witchduck Road. Touch for map. Marker was originally located in front of the Bayside Area Library (936 Independence Blvd) 0.3 miles north of current location on the Old Donation Episcopal Church grounds. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4449 N Witchduck Rd, Virginia Beach VA 23455, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least The Trial of 1706 (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Testing of Grace Sherwood (about 600 feet away); Grace White Sherwood (about 600 feet away); “The Brick Church” (about 700 feet away); Lynnhaven House (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Pembroke Manor House (approx. one mile away); Camp Ashby (approx. 1.7 miles away); History of Thalia/Aunt Penny's Park (approx. 1.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Virginia Beach.
Also see . . . History of Old Donation Episcopal Church. (Submitted on July 5, 2009, by Kristin Rollins of Portsmouth, Virginia.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 9, 2019. This page originally submitted on June 29, 2009, by Kristin Rollins of Portsmouth, Virginia. This page has been viewed 1,255 times since then and 59 times this year. Last updated on June 7, 2019, by Brandon D Cross of Flagler Beach, Florida. Photos: 1. submitted on June 29, 2009, by Kristin Rollins of Portsmouth, Virginia. 2. submitted on June 7, 2019, by Brandon D Cross of Flagler Beach, Florida. 3. submitted on July 20, 2009, by Kristin Rollins of Portsmouth, Virginia. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.