Camp Hill in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
adjoining camp ground
Erected by Pennsylvania Department of Highways.
Location. 40° 14.471′ N, 76° 54.6′ W. Marker is in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, in Cumberland County. Marker is at the intersection of Market Street and Walnut Street, on the right when traveling west on Market Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1400 Market Street, Camp Hill PA 17011, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Lemoyne (within shouting distance of this marker); Robert Whitehill (1735 - 1813) (approx. 0.3 miles away); Fort Couch (approx. half a mile away); Fort Couch - General Couch - Fort Washington (approx. half a mile away); a different marker also named Fort Couch (approx. half a mile away); Camp Hill Church of God (approx. half a mile away); The Skirmish of Oyster’s Point (approx. 0.8 miles away); White Hall School (approx. 0.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Camp Hill.
Also see . . . Historical Society of Camp Hill. (Submitted on October 20, 2016.)
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on October 20, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 20, 2016, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 246 times since then and 36 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 20, 2016, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.