Caro in Tuscola County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Caro Masonic Temple
Erected 1987 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1349.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Industry & Commerce. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical date for this entry is December 27, 1887.
Location. 43° 29.364′ N, 83° 23.744′ W. Marker is in Caro, Michigan, in Tuscola County. Marker is on North State Street (State Highway 81), on the right when traveling east. The marker is halfway between East Frank Street and East Lincoln Street.Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 156 North State Street, Caro MI 48723, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First Meeting of the Caro Rotary Club (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Tuscola County Advertiser (about 600 feet away); Trinity Episcopal Church (about 600 feet away); First Presbyterian Church of Caro (about 700 feet away); Tuscola County Courthouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); William H. Carson House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Peninsular Sugar Refining Company (approx. half a mile away); Watrousville United Methodist Church (approx. 6.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Caro.
Credits. This page was last revised on February 27, 2017. It was originally submitted on February 27, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 333 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 27, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.