Caro in Tuscola County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Presbyterian Church of Caro
Erected 1985 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1257.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical month for this entry is December 1878.
Location. 43° 29.465′ N, 83° 23.839′ W. Marker is in Caro, Michigan, in Tuscola Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 215 North Almer Street, Caro MI 48723, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Caro Masonic Temple (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Tuscola County Advertiser (approx. 0.2 miles away); William H. Carson House (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Meeting of the Caro Rotary Club (approx. 0.2 miles away); Tuscola County Courthouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); Trinity Episcopal Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Peninsular Sugar Refining Company (approx. 0.6 miles away); Watrousville United Methodist Church (approx. 6.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Caro.
Also see . . . About Us. More history of the First Presbyterian Church of Caro with many quotations from the book The First Hundred Years: A History of the Founding and Progress of The First Presbyterian Church of Caro by Dorr N. Wiltse, Sr. (1978). (Submitted on February 27, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.)
Credits. This page was last revised on February 27, 2017. It was originally submitted on February 27, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 177 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 27, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.