Caro in Tuscola County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Tuscola County Courthouse
Erected 1984 by Michigan History Division, Department of State. (Marker Number L1045.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Government & Politics. In addition, it is included in the Art Deco, and the Michigan Historical Commission series lists. A significant historical date for this entry is January 24, 1933.
Location. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 440 North State Street, Caro MI 48723, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Tuscola County Advertiser (within shouting distance of this marker); Caro Masonic Temple (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Presbyterian Church of Caro (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Meeting of the Caro Rotary Club (approx. ¼ mile away); Trinity Episcopal Church (approx. ¼ mile away); William H. Carson House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Peninsular Sugar Refining Company (approx. 0.6 miles away); Watrousville United Methodist Church (approx. 6.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Caro.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 26, 2020. It was originally submitted on February 27, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 295 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 27, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.