Novato in Marin County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Originally called Loustaunau Hall, erected in 1895, where many organizations held meetings and socials for nearly 100 years. Now hall of Novato Grove Druids No. 113
Erected 1989 by Novato Historical Guild, Grand Parlor Native Sons of the Golden West.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 38° 6.412′ N, 122° 33.994′ W. Marker is in Novato, California, in Marin County. Marker is at the intersection of Grant Avenue and Reichert Avenue, on the right when traveling west on Grant Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 801 Grant Avenue, Novato CA 94945, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Druid's Hall/ Loustaunau's Hall (here, next to this marker); Fashion Shop (a few steps from this marker); Novato's First Railroad Station (within shouting distance of this marker); DeBorba's (within shouting distance of this marker); Novato Bank (within shouting distance of this marker); Novato Bank Building (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Scott General Store (about 400 feet away); (Novato) City Hall (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Novato.
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Notable Buildings •
More. Search the internet for Druids Hall.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 15, 2017. This page originally submitted on April 10, 2017, by James King of San Miguel, California. This page has been viewed 142 times since then and 3 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on April 10, 2017, by James King of San Miguel, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Photo of the building. • Can you help?