Hot Springs in Garland County, Arkansas — The American South (West South Central)
First Hotel and Bath House in the Hot Springs Territory
Erected 1936 by Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 34° 30.626′ N, 93° 3.208′ W. Marker is in Hot Springs, Arkansas, in Garland County. Marker is on Spring Street just east of Post Office Court, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 200 Spring Street, Hot Springs National Park AR 71901, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. An American Spa (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Buck Ewing (about 500 feet away); Bathhouse Row (about 500 feet away); Buckstaff Bathhouse Kenji Miyazawa (about 700 feet away); Lamar Bathhouse (about 700 feet away); Ozark Bathhouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); Quapaw Bathhouse (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Hot Springs.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers • War, US Revolutionary •
More. Search the internet for First Hotel and Bath House in the Hot Springs Territory.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 26, 2017. This page originally submitted on April 12, 2017, by Steve Masler of Memphis, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 862 times since then and 106 times this year. Last updated on April 21, 2017, by Steve Masler of Memphis, Tennessee. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 12, 2017, by Steve Masler of Memphis, Tennessee. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.