Lansing in Ingham County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
John T. Herrmann House
Erected 1987 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1430.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Industry & Commerce. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1893.
Location. 42° 44.36′ N, 84° 33.217′ W. Marker is in Lansing, Michigan, in Ingham County. Marker is on N. Capitol Avenue just south of Lapeer Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lansing MI 48933, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers Rogers-Carrier House (within shouting distance of this marker); Louis Beck House (within shouting distance of this marker); Lansing Community College (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Durant Park / Durant Park Arch (about 800 feet away); Carnegie Library (about 800 feet away); First Weather Bureau (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mack-e-te-be-nessy “Andrew J. Blackbird” c. 1815-1908 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Lansing 9/11 Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lansing.
Additional keywords. Lansing architect J. Arthur Bailey
Credits. This page was last revised on May 23, 2017. It was originally submitted on May 11, 2017, by Bill Rieske of Lansing, Michigan. This page has been viewed 342 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 23, 2017, by Bill Rieske of Lansing, Michigan. 3. submitted on May 11, 2017, by Bill Rieske of Lansing, Michigan. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.