Campo Seco in Calaveras County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 1950 by California Centennials Commission. Base Furnished by the Campo Seco Community Club (September 9, 1950). (Marker Number 257.)
Location. 38° 13.623′ N, 120° 51.241′ W. Marker is in Campo Seco, California, in Calaveras County. Marker is on Campo Seco Road, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Campo Seco CA 95226, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Valley Spring (approx. 2.8 miles away); Double Springs (approx. 3.7 miles away); Camanche (approx. 3.9 miles away); Lancha Plana (approx. 5 miles away); Paloma (Fosteria) (approx. 5½ miles away); Buena Vista Store (approx. 5.7 miles away); Buena Vista (approx. 5.7 miles away); a different marker also named Double Springs (approx. 6.2 miles away).
More about this marker. This site is a California Registered Landmark (No. 257).
Also see . . . Campo Seco. CalaverasHistory.org article on this history of Campo Seco. (Submitted on July 3, 2012.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Landmarks • Notable Places •
More. Search the internet for Campo Seco.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 27, 2018. This page originally submitted on August 22, 2008, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page has been viewed 1,805 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 23, 2008, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. 4. submitted on September 11, 2009, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.