Detroit in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. John's Presbyterian Church
Erected 1991 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1781.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical date for this entry is April 27, 1919.
Location. 42° 20.391′ Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Detroit MI 48207, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Black Bottom (approx. Ό mile away); First Michigan Colored Regiment (approx. 0.4 miles away); Mies van der Rohe Townhouses (approx. half a mile away); Fannie Richards Homesite (approx. half a mile away); Glimpses of Detroit's Riverfront History (approx. half a mile away); The Black Presence in Detroit (approx. half a mile away); Chapman Abraham / Jewish Soldiers in the Civil War (approx. half a mile away); St. Joseph's Parish (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Detroit.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 1, 2017. It was originally submitted on August 1, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 233 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 1, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.