Lebanon in Wilson County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Dr. James Edmond Fisher's Office
The building was donated by Mr. and Mrs. Mike Gibbs in 1992. The buggy was donated by his friend, Dr. Sidney Berry.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Science & Medicine. A significant historical year for this entry is 1951.
Location. 36° 11.926′ N, 86° 16.405′ W. Marker is in Lebanon, Tennessee, in Wilson County. Marker can be reached from E Baddour Parkway. Fiddler's Grove Historic Village. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 945 E Baddour Pkwy, Lebanon TN 37087, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. A.C. Wharton Market (here, next to this marker); Dedman's Store (here, next to this marker); The Civil War In Lebanon (within shouting distance of this marker); James E. Ward (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Wheeler School (about 600 feet away); Tates Crossing Flag Station (about 600 feet away); Tuckers Gap Depot (about 600 feet away); Forbes Cabin (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lebanon.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 1, 2017. It was originally submitted on October 30, 2017, by Karen Emerson-McPeak of Triune, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 169 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 30, 2017, by Karen Emerson-McPeak of Triune, Tennessee. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.