Northville in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Detroit Edison Company Building
Erected 1995 by Michigan Historical Center, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1778.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1929.
Location. 42° 25.945′ N, 83° 28.99′ W. Marker is in Northville, Michigan, in Wayne County. Marker is at the intersection of North Center Street and Dunlap Street, on the right when traveling north on North Center Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First Presbyterian Church of Northville (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Gazebo (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mill Race Historical Village (approx. 0.2 miles away); Two Tracks in Town (approx. ¼ mile away); Northville Valve Plant (approx. 0.3 miles away); Taking Flight (approx. 0.3 miles away); Roadside Refreshment (approx. 0.4 miles away); Knapp Cemetery (approx. 1½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Northville.
Also see . . . Detroit Edison Office Building (Northville). More information about the building on the Detroit: The History and Future of the Motor City website. (Submitted on January 8, 2018, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.)
Credits. This page was last revised on January 9, 2018. It was originally submitted on January 8, 2018, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 111 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 8, 2018, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.