St. Augustine in St. Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Second Spanish Colonial Period, Built ca. 1791
Erected by City of St. Augustine.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Colonial Era. A significant historical year for this entry is 1791.
Location. 29° 53.281′ N, 81° 18.589′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in St. Johns County. Marker is on Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 22 St Francis Street, Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. González-Alvarez House (here, next to this marker); Four Centuries----Five Flags (a few steps from this marker); St. Francis Barracks (a few steps from this marker); Saint Augustine’s Oldest House (a few steps from this marker); La Florida’s El Camino Real (a few steps from this marker); Gonzalez-Alvarez House (within shouting distance of this marker); State Arsenal (within shouting distance of this marker); British Military Headquarters 1767 (within shouting distance of this marker). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 2, 2019. It was originally submitted on January 11, 2018, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 106 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 11, 2018, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.