Webster in Monroe County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
An outstanding example of
Greek Revival architecture
renovated in 1931, Cyril Tucker,
Erected by Village of Webster.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Architecture. A significant historical year for this entry is 1840.
Location. 43° 12.796′ N, 77° 25.357′ W. Marker is in Webster, New York, in Monroe County. Marker is on West Main Street (New York State Route 404) 0.1 miles east of Curtice Park, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 199 West Main Street, Webster NY 14580, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. F.M. Jones House (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Webster Grange (approx. 0.3 miles away); Jayne & Mason Bank (approx. 0.4 miles away); Webster Baptist Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); First High School (approx. half a mile away); The Dean House 1840 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Early Church - 1845 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Immanuel Lutheran Church (approx. 0.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Webster.
Credits. This page was last revised on February 7, 2018. It was originally submitted on January 29, 2018, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 96 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 29, 2018, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.