Annapolis in Anne Arundel County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Anne Catharine Green
Annapolis Charter 300 1708-2008
Partially Funded by a Grant from the
Art in Public Places Commission
Sponsored by Severn Savings Bank
Sally Wern Comport's dynamic art has been commissioned by some of the most recognized publishing,
City-wide Annapolis Public Art Exhibition locations:
1 Harbormaster City Dock
2 USNA Craig St. Gate
3 Newman Park
4 Donlan's Parking Lot
5 Arundel Center
6 Severn Bank Building
Erected 2008 by the City of Annapolis. (Marker Number 6.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Communications • Industry & Commerce • War, US Revolutionary • Women.
Location. 38° 58.58′ N, 76° 30.344′ W. Marker is in Annapolis, Maryland, in Anne Arundel County. Marker is on West Street (Maryland Route 450) west of Westgate Circle, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 200 Westgate Circle, Annapolis MD 21401, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker Address by President Lincoln (within shouting distance of this marker); From The Bivouac of the Dead (within shouting distance of this marker); Annapolis National Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); A National Cemetery System (within shouting distance of this marker); Annapolis During The Civil War (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); George H. Phelps, Jr. (about 300 feet away); Brown-Leanos Memorial Park (about 400 feet away); Sharpening Our Governing Teeth: The 1708 Charter of Annapolis (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Annapolis.
Credits. This page was last revised on March 17, 2019. It was originally submitted on March 10, 2018, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 86 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on March 10, 2018, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.