Hawthorne in Mineral County, Nevada — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Old County Court House
Erected 1996 by Walker Lake Posse #6000, Outpost of Julia C. Bulette #1864 E Clampus Vitus.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the E Clampus Vitus series list.
Location. 38° 31.514′ N, 118° 37.602′ W. Marker is in Hawthorne, Nevada, in Mineral County. Marker is on Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 551 C Street, Hawthorne NV 89415, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 5 other markers are within 14 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Carson & Colorado (approx. 0.2 miles away); Hawthorne (approx. half a mile away); The Pillar of Light (approx. 0.6 miles away); To Perpetuate the Memory of our Valiant Defenders of Freedom (approx. 0.6 miles away); Mineral County (approx. 13.8 miles away).
Regarding Old County Court House. The former Mineral County Courthouse was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in January of 1982.
Also see . . . National Register of Historic Places datasheet. Read additional history regarding this former courthouse. (Submitted on April 3, 2018, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon.)
Credits. This page was last revised on April 4, 2018. It was originally submitted on April 3, 2018, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. This page has been viewed 93 times since then and 10 times this year. Last updated on April 4, 2018, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on April 3, 2018, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.