Eldorado in Schleicher County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Baptist Church of Eldorado
Erected 1993 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1527.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 30° 51.585′ N, 100° 36.175′ W. Marker is in Eldorado, Texas, in Schleicher County. Marker is at the intersection of W. Gillis Avenue and S. Oak Street, on the left when traveling west on W. Gillis Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Eldorado TX 76936, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this First National Bank Building (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Bev McCormick (approx. 0.2 miles away); Captain Gustav Schleicher (approx. 0.2 miles away); Schleicher County Courthouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Methodist Church of Eldorado (approx. 0.2 miles away); West Texas Woolen Mills (approx. 0.2 miles away); Schleicher County (approx. 2.3 miles away); Site of Verand (approx. 5 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Eldorado.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 8, 2018. It was originally submitted on April 8, 2018, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 91 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 8, 2018, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.