Eldorado in Schleicher County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Methodist Church of Eldorado
Erected 1996 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 12190.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical month for this entry is July 1901.
Location. 30° 51.679′ N, 100° 36.007′ W. Marker is in Eldorado, Texas, in Schleicher County. Marker is at the intersection of N. Divide Street (U.S. 277) and W. Warner Street, on the left when traveling north on N. Divide Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 15 N Divide St, Eldorado TX 76936, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow Captain Gustav Schleicher (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Schleicher County Courthouse (about 500 feet away); Bev McCormick (about 500 feet away); First National Bank Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Baptist Church of Eldorado (approx. 0.2 miles away); West Texas Woolen Mills (approx. 0.4 miles away); Schleicher County (approx. 2.1 miles away); Site of Verand (approx. 4.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Eldorado.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 8, 2018. It was originally submitted on April 8, 2018, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 137 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 8, 2018, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.