Saint Henry in Mercer County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Saint Henry, Ohio
Erected 1998 by St. Henry Commercial Club.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 40° 25.059′ N, 84° 38.285′ W. Marker is in Saint Henry, Ohio, in Mercer County. Marker is on East Main Street (Ohio Route 119), on the right when traveling east. This marker is West of the Saint Henry Church fronting a parking lot. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: E Main St, Saint Henry OH 45883, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. St. Henry Catholic Church (within shouting distance of this marker); The Cranberry Prairie (approx. 3.4 miles away); St. Francis Catholic Church (approx. 3.4 miles away); The Cranberry School Bell (approx. 3.4 miles away); Carthagena Black Cemetery (approx. 3.8 miles away); St. Paul Catholic Church, Sharpsburg (Zenz City) & Sharpsburg School (approx. 5.2 miles away); New Weston Veterans Memorial (approx. 5.6 miles away); St. Rose Schoolhouse Bell (approx. 6˝ miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on April 30, 2018. It was originally submitted on April 27, 2018, by Allen W. Bernard of Cincinnati, Oh 45202-1736. This page has been viewed 133 times since then and 37 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 27, 2018, by Allen W. Bernard of Cincinnati, Oh 45202-1736. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.