Berkeley Springs in Morgan County, West Virginia — The American South (Appalachia)
Lot #3: Conveyed by the Trustees of the Town of Bath to William Weathers, August 25, 1777.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the West Virginia, Berkeley Springs, Town of Bath Lots series list. A significant historical date for this entry is August 25, 1777.
Location. 39° 37.44′ N, 78° 13.716′ W. Marker is in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, in Morgan County. Marker is on Warren Street west of South Mercer Street when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 304 Warren Street, Berkeley Springs WV 25411, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. John Barns (a few steps from this marker); Capt. John Swann (within shouting distance of this marker); Original Town of Bath Lots One and Two (within shouting distance of this marker); Dutch Cemetery (within shouting distance Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer / Robert Townsen Hose (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Windel Freshour (about 300 feet away); Community Services Building (about 300 feet away); Edward Lloyd (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Berkeley Springs.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 17, 2018. It was originally submitted on May 14, 2018, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 152 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 14, 2018, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.