Clifton Park in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Abijah Peck (1758-1848)
Founder And First
Pastor Of Clifton Park
Center Baptist Church
Erected by Clifton Park Historic Preservation Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1807.
Location. 42° 51.448′ N, 73° 48.452′ W. Marker is in Clifton Park, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is on Clifton Park Center Road, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 583 Clifton Park Center Road, Clifton Park NY 12065, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Clifton Park Center (approx. 0.6 miles away); Asa Clark House (approx. 0.8 miles away); Church c. 1795 (approx. 0.9 miles away); Shopmyer House (approx. 1.1 miles away); Clifton Park Center Baptist Church (approx. 1.2 miles away); School c. 1860 (approx. 1.4 miles away); Turnpike (approx. 1.6 miles away); General Store (approx. 2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Clifton Park.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 17, 2018. It was originally submitted on May 16, 2018, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 336 times since then and 41 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 16, 2018, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.