Goodrich in Polk County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 2011 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 17001.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Education.
Location. 30° 36.373′ N, 94° 56.713′ W. Marker is in Goodrich, Texas, in Polk County. Marker is at the intersection of Katie Simpson Avenue and William Street, on the right when traveling north on Katie Simpson Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 234 Katie Simpson Ave, Goodrich TX 77335, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are Early Roads in Polk County (approx. 4.1 miles away); Site of the Town of Swartwout (approx. 4.2 miles away); Forest Hill Cemetery (approx. 6.1 miles away); Birthplace of Margo Jones (approx. 6.8 miles away); Polk County (approx. 7.2 miles away); 1905 Courthouse Annex (approx. 7.2 miles away); Locomotive No. 5 (approx. 7.2 miles away); Early Indian Trails (approx. 7.2 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on May 24, 2018. It was originally submitted on May 20, 2018, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. This page has been viewed 91 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 20, 2018, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.