Sharp in Milam County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Sharp Presbyterian Church
Erected 1988 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8003.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1872.
Location. 30° 45.049′ N, 97° 9.573′ W. Marker is in Sharp, Texas, in Milam County. Marker is at the intersection of Farm to Market Road 487 and County Road 410, on the right when traveling west on Highway 487. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Thorndale TX 76577, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Sharp (approx. 0.2 miles away); Sharp General Store (approx. 0.2 miles away); William Persky (approx. 1.3 miles away); Sharp Cemetery (approx. 1.3 miles away); Apache Pass River Crossing (approx. 4.4 miles away); San Gabriel Christian Church (approx. 4½ miles away); Site of Mission San Francisco Xavier de Los Dolores (approx. 4.9 miles away); Site of the Mission Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria (approx. 5 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on May 25, 2018. It was originally submitted on May 22, 2018, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. This page has been viewed 156 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 22, 2018, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.