Sandusky in Erie County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The building is made of locally quarried limestone and was renovated in 2007 by owner Daniel Delahunt into nine upscale residential and three commercial units.
Erected by Sandusky Main Street Association.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1855.
Location. 41° 27.435′ N, 82° 42.765′ W. Marker is in Sandusky, Ohio, in Erie County. Marker is on West Water Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 West Water Street, Sandusky OH 44870, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. State Theatre (within shouting distance of this marker); G.A. Boeckling Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Underground Railroad (within shouting distance of this marker); Johnson’s Island (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Donahue Hardware (about 300 feet away); Jay Cooke (about 400 feet away); The Hinde & Dauch Paper Company (about 400 feet away); Sandusky / Erie County (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sandusky.
Also see . . . Hubbard's Block. (Submitted on May 26, 2018, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California.)
Credits. This page was last revised on May 29, 2018. It was originally submitted on May 26, 2018, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 125 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 26, 2018, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.