Ehem. Hauger Stiftshof / Former Haug Canon House
frühklassizistisches Wohnhaus um
1775 von Franz Ignaz Neumann,
dem Sohne Balthasar Neumanns
Former Haug Canon House, called "Murrelini" - later "Morrelein", an early classicist house built about 1775 by Franz Ignaz Neumann, the son of Balthasar Neumann.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 49° 47.954′ N, 9° 56.122′ E. Marker is in Würzburg, Bavaria. Marker is on Bahnhofstrasse just south of Haugerring, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Bahnhofstrasse 11, Würzburg, Bavaria 97070, Germany. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Philipp Franz Von Siebold (a few steps from this marker); Matthias von Lexer (about 120 meters away, measured in a direct line); John Millington Synge, 1871-1909 (about 150 meters away); Hermann Müller-Thurgau (about 210 meters away);
Credits. This page was last revised on June 9, 2018. It was originally submitted on June 9, 2018, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 72 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 9, 2018, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.