Kamienica / An old house
This gothic house was altered by the Molinarich family in Classical forms (reliefs from an earlier façade are kept at the Medal Museum) at the beginning of the 19th century and then in 1882, 1900 and 1928. After 1945 it received a completely new facade.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings.
Location. 51° 6.628′ N, 17° 2.043′ E. Marker is in Wrocław, Dolnośląskie, in Wrocław Powiat. Marker is on Wita Stwosza just east of Rynek. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Wita Stwosz 57, Wrocław, Dolnośląskie 11-400, Poland. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Dawny dom handlowy firmy Louis Lewy Jr. / Former department store of the Louis Lewy Jr. company (within shouting distance of this marker); Willy Cohn
Credits. This page was last revised on July 5, 2018. It was originally submitted on July 5, 2018, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 55 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 5, 2018, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.