Clyde V. and Patricia Bennett Building
Clyde V. and Patricia Bennett Building - Administrative offices moved from Roburn Hall to this building and located here 1921-55. Structure also used for classrooms from 1921 to the present. In 2000, Gray Brick Building was renamed Clyde V. and Patricia Bennett Building to honor these friends. Mr. Bennett, 1930-2000, was a businessman and coal executive.
Erected 2003 by Kentucky Historical Society & Kentucky Department of Highways. (Marker Number 2102.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Education. In addition, it is included in the Kentucky Historical Society series list.
Location. 36° 44.257′ N, 84° 9.723′ W.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Roburn Hall (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Cumberland College (approx. ¼ mile away); "Aunt Julia" Marcum (approx. 0.4 miles away); Scott's Raid (approx. 0.4 miles away); County Named, 1818 (approx. 0.4 miles away); Samuel Cox, 1756-1832 (approx. half a mile away); Roy Martis Chappell (approx. half a mile away); First White Men Here (approx. 2.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Williamsburg.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 11, 2018. It was originally submitted on July 10, 2018, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 80 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 10, 2018, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.