Deadwood in Lawrence County, South Dakota — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
Black Hills Trust and Savings Bank
National Register of Historic Places
placed on the
of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Industry & Commerce.
Location. 44° 22.579′ N, 103° 43.864′ W. Marker is in Deadwood, South Dakota, in Lawrence County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and Deadwood Street, on the right when traveling south on Main Street. Marker is a large metal plaque, mounted at eye-level, directly on subject building, at the base of the column near the northeast corner, facing Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 696 Main Street, Deadwood SD 57732, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Generations of Change (a few steps from this marker); Ride High, T.C., Ride High (a few steps from this marker); Waite Block Annex (within shouting distance of this marker); Deadwood's Carnegie Library (within shouting distance Jack McCall Capture Site (within shouting distance of this marker); Serving the Black Hills (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Deadwood City 1876 (about 300 feet away); Deadwood 1876 (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Deadwood.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 27, 2018. It was originally submitted on November 23, 2018, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. This page has been viewed 70 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 26, 2018, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.