Fleming Island in Clay County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
St. Margaret's Episcopal Church and Cemetery
Erected 2016 by Clay County Historic Preservation Board, The Clay County Board of County Commissioners and the Florida Department of State. (Marker Number F-928.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical date for this entry is April 6, 1878.
Location. 30° 4.032′ N, 81° 41.78′ W. Marker is on Fleming Island, Florida, in Clay County. Marker is on Old Church Road, 0.2 miles north of Augusta Drive, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 6874 Old Church Road, Fleming Island FL 32003, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. William Bartram Trail (approx. 1.9 miles away); Camp Chowenwaw (approx. 2.1 miles away); William Bartram Scenic Highway (approx. 2.3 miles away); History of Alpine Groves Park (approx. 2.7 miles away); a different marker also named History of Alpine Groves Park (approx. 2.8 miles away); Alpine Groves (approx. 2.9 miles away); St. Johns County / New Switzerland Plantation (approx. 3 miles away); Beluthahatchee (approx. 4.2 miles away).
Also see . . . St. Margaret's Episcopal Church. Wikipedia (Submitted on January 6, 2019, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida.)
Credits. This page was last revised on January 8, 2019. It was originally submitted on January 6, 2019, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 833 times since then and 404 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on January 6, 2019, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.