Newtown in Hamilton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected by Mariemont Chapter D.A.R.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 39° 7.392′ N, 84° 21.783′ W. Marker is in Newtown, Ohio, in Hamilton County. Marker is on Church Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cincinnati OH 45244, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Miller - Leuser Log House (approx. 1½ miles away); Mariemont (approx. 1.6 miles away); The Madisonville Site (approx. 1.7 miles away); Clark Stone House (approx. 1.9 miles away); Cherry Tree Grove (approx. 2.8 miles away); Garard/Martin Station, 1790 (approx. 3.2 miles away); The Cincinnati Observatory The Church / The Founder (approx. 3.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Newtown.
Also see . . . Newtown. (Submitted on May 2, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York.)
Categories. • Forts, Castles •
More. Search the internet for Blockhouse.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 4, 2019. This page originally submitted on May 2, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 100 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 2, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.