Newtown in Hamilton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Miller - Leuser Log House
Erected 2010 by Anderson Township Historical Society, The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 76-31.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 39° 6.09′ N, 84° 22.19′ W. Marker is in Newtown, Ohio, in Hamilton County. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cincinnati OH 45244, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Clark Stone House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Blockhouse (approx. 1½ miles away); The Church / The Founder Garard/Martin Station, 1790 (approx. 2.3 miles away); The Madisonville Site (approx. 2.8 miles away); Mariemont (approx. 3 miles away); Cherry Tree Grove (approx. 3.1 miles away); Columbia Baptist Cemetery / Columbia (approx. 3.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Newtown.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Miller - Leuser Log House.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 8, 2020. This page originally submitted on May 2, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 58 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 2, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.