Camp Dennison in Hamilton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Camp Dennison Civil War Museum
Used as a guard house of the camp 1861-1865
Dedicated Sept. 6,1997
to the men and women who served
in the War Between the States
State Regent's projects of
Mrs. James H. Woolslayer
Civil War Musuem
Mrs. Ralph R. Bush 1992-1995
Restoration & Civil War State Chairman 1992-1998
Mrs. Charles R. Wright
Owned and operated by
Ohio Society Daughters of the American Revolution
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: War, US Civil. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution series list.
Location. 39° 11.449′ N, 84° 17.418′ W. Marker is in Camp Dennison, Ohio, in Hamilton County. Marker is on Glendale Milford Road (Ohio Route 126), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Camp Dennison OH 45111, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Camp Dennison (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); a different marker also named Camp Dennison Dr. Alfred Buckingham (about 700 feet away); a different marker also named Camp Dennison (about 700 feet away); Richard Michael Weaver (approx. 0.2 miles away); Waldschmidt Cemetery (approx. 0.3 miles away); First Methodist Church (approx. one mile away); Promont (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Camp Dennison.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 25, 2019. It was originally submitted on May 24, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 85 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 24, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.