First Jewish House of Worship
Kehlath Anshe Mayriv
Congregation Men of the West
Now known as K.A.M. Temple
Dedicated by the Jewish Historical Society of Illinois Oct. 9, 1918
Rededicated by the Congregation
on its 100th Anniversary
Rededicated on this site
K.A.M. Isaiah Israel Congregation
October 26, 1975
Erected 1975 by K.A.M. Isaiah Israel Congregation.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 41° 52.702′ N, 87° 37.818′ W. Marker is in Chicago, Illinois, in Cook County. Marker is at the intersection of South Clark Street and West Jackson Blvd (U.S. 66), on the right when traveling north on South Clark Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 230 S Clark St, Chicago IL 60604, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Standard Time System in the United States (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line);
Credits. This page was last revised on May 28, 2019. It was originally submitted on May 26, 2019, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 79 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 26, 2019, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.