Victoria in Victoria County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Old Federal Building
Erected 1981 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 6546.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1913.
Location. 28° 47.919′ N, 97° 0.255′ W. Marker is in Victoria, Texas, in Victoria County. Marker is at the intersection of East Constitution Street and North Williams Street, on the left when traveling east on East Constitution Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 210 E Constitution Street, Victoria TX 77901, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church (within Joe F. and Amelia Jecker House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The "Victoria Advocate" (about 300 feet away); Hauschild Opera House (about 400 feet away); Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church (about 400 feet away); Brownson's Bank (about 700 feet away); Confederate Veterans Memorial (about 700 feet away); De Leon Plaza (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Victoria.
Regarding Old Federal Building. This building is also in the National Register of Historic places
Credits. This page was last revised on May 28, 2019. It was originally submitted on May 27, 2019, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. This page has been viewed 131 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 27, 2019, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.