Near Lincoln in Lee County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
St. John Lutheran Church
Erected 1986 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8173.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical month for this entry is April 1886.
Location. 30° 16.312′ N, 96° 58.652′ W. Marker is near Lincoln, Texas, in Lee County. Marker is on Farm to Market Road 1624, 0.8 miles west of State Highway 21, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lincoln TX 78948, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of Shorter Chapel, A. M. E. Church (approx. 6.3 miles away); St. Paul Baptist Church (approx. 6.4 miles away); Bethel Union Baptist Church (approx. 6.4 miles away); General Robert E. Lee / Colonel Robert E. Lee (approx. 6.7 miles away); Fletcher Home (approx. 6.7 miles away); First Presbyterian Church (approx. 6.7 miles away); First Baptist Church of Giddings (approx. 6.7 miles away); Lee County Courthouse (approx. 6.7 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 24, 2019. It was originally submitted on June 23, 2019, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. This page has been viewed 135 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 23, 2019, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.