Dixon in Solano County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
The Methodist Church of Dixon
Organized as the Methodist Episcopal
Church of Silveyville 1858
Erected in Silveyville 1866
Moved to Dixon 1870
This tablet placed on October 9 - 1955
by Mary E. Bell Parlor No. 224
Native Daughters of the Golden West
In Memory of our Pioneers
Erected 1955 by Native Daughters of the Golden West Mary E. Bell Parlor No. 224.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series list.
Location. 38° 26.805′ N, 121° 49.508′ W. Marker is in Dixon, California, in Solano County. Marker is at the intersection of North Jefferson Street and West B Street, on the left when traveling north on North Jefferson Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 209 N Jefferson Street, Dixon CA 95620, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Village of Silveyville (approx. 2.1 miles away); Halfway House (approx. 2.1 miles Sacramento Valley National Cemetery (approx. 3˝ miles away); Solano House (approx. 6.9 miles away); Briggs Reservoir (approx. 7 miles away); Lincoln Highway Marker (approx. 7˝ miles away); Site of the Jerome C. and Mary Chiles Davis Homestead (approx. 7.7 miles away); Davis Subway (approx. 8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Dixon.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 28, 2019. It was originally submitted on June 28, 2019, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 61 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 28, 2019, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.