The Owl Club Building
In 1925, the Gee family opened a Chinese restaurant on the 2nd floor, operating it until 1978.
In 1934, Frank Vincent converted the Market to the "Owl Club."
In 1993, the building underwent renovation and re-opened as a micro-beer bar.
Special recognition to Ralph
& Diane Wilson for the 1993
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce.
Location. 38° 45.087′ N, 121° 17.129′ W. Marker is in Roseville, California, in Placer County. Marker is on Church Street south of Lincoln Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 109 Church Street, Roseville CA 95678, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Roseville Tribune and Register Building (here, next to this marker); Chicago West Building (a few steps from this marker); Bank of Italy Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Roseville's First Hospital (within shouting distance of this marker); McRae Building
Credits. This page was last revised on June 29, 2019. It was originally submitted on June 29, 2019, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 63 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 29, 2019, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.