Farmington Hills in Oakland County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1975 by Farmington Hills Historical Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical month for this entry is March 1837.
Location. 42° 31.607′ N, 83° 22.79′ W. Marker is in Farmington Hills, Michigan, in Oakland County. Marker is on Farmington Road south of West Fourteen Mile Road, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 33469 Farmington Road, Farmington MI 48331, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. North Farmington Cemetery (approx. 0.6 miles away); Henry C. Bach House (approx. one The Chene House (approx. 1.1 miles away); Edward Beals House (approx. 1.1 miles away); John Garfield House (approx. 1½ miles away); Eber Durham House (approx. 1½ miles away); Glen Oaks (approx. 1.6 miles away); Ward Eagle Home (approx. 1.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Farmington Hills.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 30, 2019. It was originally submitted on June 30, 2019, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 158 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 30, 2019, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.