Clifton Park in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Church, c. 1788
Erected by Clifton Park Bicent. Comm.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1788.
Location. 42° 49.608′ N, 73° 49.503′ W. Marker is in Clifton Park, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is on Vischer Ferry Road (County Route 90), on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Clifton Park NY 12065, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Irish House (approx. half a mile away); Best House (approx. one mile away); Shepherd House (approx. 1.1 miles away); Tavern c. 1820 (approx. 1.1 miles away); Vischer House (approx. 1.2 miles away); Shopmyer House (approx. 1.2 miles away); Hydroelectric Power Plant (approx. 1.6 miles away); Asa Clark House (approx. 1.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Clifton Park.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 11, 2019. It was originally submitted on July 9, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 153 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 9, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.