Pearland in Brazoria County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First United Methodist Church of Pearland
Erected 1998 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 11763.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 29° 33.923′ N, 95° 17.047′ W. Marker is in Pearland, Texas, in Brazoria County. Marker is at the intersection of North Grand Boulevard and East Jasmine Street, on the right when traveling southTouch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2314 N Grand Blvd, Pearland TX 77581, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Zychlinski Park (within shouting distance of this marker); The 1937 Pearland High School (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Old Settler's Cemetery (approx. 0.8 miles away); First Home and First Family (approx. 5.3 miles away); Fig Preserving Plant (approx. 5˝ miles away); Cecil and Frances Brown House (approx. 5˝ miles away); First Business (approx. 5.6 miles away); Oldest Structure Remaining (approx. 5.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pearland.
Also see . . . First United Methodist Church of Pearland. (Submitted on July 31, 2019.)
Credits. This page was last revised on July 31, 2019. It was originally submitted on July 30, 2019, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. This page has been viewed 94 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 30, 2019, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.