Felton in Kent County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Rescue House of Prayer
Temple of Deliverance
Erected 2007 by Delaware Public Archives. (Marker Number KC-104.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & ReligionIndustry & Commerce • Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Delaware Public Archives series list. A significant historical date for this entry is December 9, 1877.
Location. 39° 0.601′ N, 75° 34.434′ W. Marker is in Felton, Delaware, in Kent County. Marker is on Church Street just north of East High Street, on the right. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 203 Church Street, Felton DE 19943, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Felton Railroad Station (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Town of Felton (approx. 0.2 miles away); Honor and Remember (approx. 0.2 miles away); Captain Jonathan Caldwell (approx. 0.7 miles away); Geographic Center of Delaware (approx. 1.6 miles away); North Murderkill Hundred (approx. 2.1 miles away); Immigrant Jewish Farms (approx. 2.4 miles away); Laws Chapel (approx. 4½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Felton.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 25, 2019. It was originally submitted on August 25, 2019, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 118 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 25, 2019, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia.